Working with a staffing vendor to hire support for short or long-term projects is often a smart decision for business leaders who don’t want to put a strain on their internal staff. However, selecting a staffing firm to take on a project is a major decision and many executives may become overwhelmed and simply select the cheapest option or one that was recommended by a friend.
Here are 7 tips to consider when choosing the right staffing firm.
1. Specialization – Find a specialized staffing firm
2. Identifying – Understand how the vendor locates candidates
3. Candidate Verification – How do firms qualifies candidates
4. Pay Rate & Benefits – Ask about pay rate & benefits packages
5. Placement Fees – Get the details on cost
6. The Recruiters – Meet the Recruiter
7. Values & Standards – Establish a mutual model of standards