SUMMARY: Responsible for providing administrative and telephonic support for department working on a data collection project in a fast paced environment in order to meet deadlines within the project. Candidate will work under the direction of the Pursuit Lead and Health Services Facilitator to assist and fulfill requests by contacting and corresponding with provider practices. A high degree of professionalism and team effort is expected to be maintained throughout the project.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working at a fast pace meeting established production standards, this candidate must communicate directly with provider offices by requesting medical record information and coordinating the exchange of files.
- Must be able to effectively use all software and electronic tools in performing all the required pursuit and documentation activities required by the project.
- Working in this position, the Service Associate II also will be required to verify information when communicating with provider offices, accurately document all contacts within the pursuit tool, maintain required production and quality standards, follow up as necessary to ensure timely receipt of records from offices assigned and maintain any special logs as assigned. All actions required by Anthem and HIPAA legal requirements must be followed without exception to ensure confidential handling of member and provider information.
- Candidate will also be responsible for some initial research within various Anthem systems to clarify certain situations.
- A high degree of professionalism in telephonic and written communications with providers and in interactions with Team members is required without exception.
- Salary $ 13.00 – $ 15.00 per hour DOE
Job Type: Temporary
- High school or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge: 3 years
- Strong Customer Service Skills: 1 year
- Strong computer knowledge: 3 years